If you could only order from one FO supplier...

Lifelace

I can't live with just one!! I have best sellers from several suppliers.

My favs are:

Flickers

Candle Science

Peaks

Old Mill

As soon as I test my new oils from Backwoods and Fillmore I am sure I will probably be adding them to my list of suppliers!!

The question is-- is it possible to have only one fragrance oil supplier?

Hmmm.. that's a tough question. I use many different suppliers so in case someone goes closes their business, I have others to fall back on.

Top 3.... Natures Garden, Cajun and Amy's Rustic Escentuals (Rustic carries part of the old Longwyck and Chermark FO's as well as their own line.)

I pour my own blend of 100% soybean wax and beeswax.

Knowing that there are many great companies out there that supply fo's etc. I am going to go with Candle Science....they have rapidly become my favorite supplier out of all those that we have bought from in the past. They are just excellent folks and have a vast knowlege of the candle business as do others,but I think that their customer service is amoungst the best in the business and that is what has won me over to them.

Mike

Guest Candelishis

Peak, without a doubt. They have the best oils, most consistently. Other places have SOME great oils, but some are not so great. Everything I've gotten from Peak has been amazing, and their customer service is second to none, and they always send free stuff! :)

Hey Lifelace, aren't you glad you asked? lol!

LOL! Surprisingly enough, YES! Still glad I asked! I'm debating between Candle Science and Peak both of which are new to me, they both ship to Canada and take Paypal. Leaning towards Peak though since I need some M&P bases and they have the SFIC ones I think, not my fav bases but I like them well enough. Now...which scents to pick! Doing searches now on you guys fav scents from those places! Oh and I do have a 150$ order in my NG cart waiting to be placed....sooooo many yummy ones to try still!

Melany

I just bought some sample FO's from Peaks and so far I'm really liking Sweet Pea reminds me of B&BW, Brown Sugar & Fig definitly not what I thought it was going to smell like but now it's my new fav scent, Nag Champa was a freebie and it smells really good, Amish Harvest smells yummy and Cornucopia I think I'm adding this one to my fundraiser it smells so darn good.

I also like NG but I get so flustered sometimes because I always want to order more than I can afford to buy.

Backwoods their scents are really good. Especially her Pumpkin Corn Bread

SOS I like their Ultimate Scents. A little more expensive but ohwell.

Makes Scents

Also I just got done testing some of Fillmores scents and they are really nice to.

I think that's it, there might be more but I can't remember off hand.

Hi guys, I'm really itching to order some more FOs but there are so many suppliers out there I get dizzy. Funds are limited so I'm really nervous about trying new suppliers but I want to try a new one...so if you could only order from one supplier what would it be? Which one has the more <<hits>> for you? For me it would be Nature's Garden, I have bought tons and not once got one I didn't like at least a little bit. I have a few <<must haves FOs>> from a couple of places but I would love to find another supplier that has lots of <<hits>> for me. Help me please! Let me know what your all-time favorite FO supplier is! :) Thanks!

Just Scent

I've ordered from The Candle Source, BCN, ICS, Peak, At Wix End, Candle Science, Southern Soapers and have sampled FOs from a few other suppliers through the classies. As a non-wax mama who loves her soap scents, I'm a total freak for Southern Soapers. Haven't found an oil in their catalog yet that doesn't totally rock in soap and B&B.

My clear second choice would be Peak. Their stuff rocks, but Kelly has slightly better prices.

Of course, I've got my eye on ordering from at least a half dozen more suppliers; NG, Backwoods, JS, OM...etc.

This "hobby" of mine is going to wipe out my poor children's college funds...sigh... :o

Oh Gosh,

I love the high end fragrance names that you cant just get anywhere so for that I would pick Day Star as my fave of all time. Then it would be The Scent Works, then Peaks, Southern Soapers (which I have not tried e=yet but you bet your $$ I am getting some of their oils tonight,) Nature's Garden, WSP, Flickers. Who can possibly pick just one?! For my really posh clients I go to Sweet Cakes.