Need recommendations for Backwoods F.O's?

dirtybirdsoaps

I am getting ready to place my first order with them and was wondering everyones opinions. They will be used in 100% soy and cp. So far Im looking at the pumpkin cornbread and maybe the woodland breeze, and the cinnamon buns but didnt know if it actually smelled like cinnamon buns or not? Any advice would be appreciated :D

Would you smack me if I said to just buy one of each? :D

I don't use soy....but I do CP and paraffin.

My faves are....

Lemon Tart

Pink Pepperberry

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake

Sea Salt Breeze

Pear Vanilla

Backwoods Lemon Tart

Tropical Fusion

Tropicali Tango

Woodland Breeze

Blackberry Patch

Cucumber Mint

Breeze in the Keys

Pasison Fruit & Guava

New England Mist

And in the mail to me now are:

Coconut Curry Custard

Cinnamon Bun

Pumpkin Cornbread

I guess I won't be happy until I have them all. And yeah, they all throw great in paraffin and in CP.

Donna

OH NOOOOO!!!!! Thats not a good thing LOL I see myself going broke and my husband turning red :shocked2: I have such a problem with the "what if" factor that I always wonder "well......what if I really like it?" so I have such a hard time buying samples so I usually end up buying 8 oz or 16oz LOL Do they offer discounts if you buy a certain amount?

I don't think so...at least not like Peak does where if you order 5 bottles you get "x" amount off.....

But, Connie always seems to have a sale of some sort going...I think there's one going on still now. That's why I ordered the three I did! :D Check the supplier postings down below....

Always happy to feed an addiction!

Donna

Would you smack me if I said to just buy one of each? :D

I don't use soy....but I do CP and paraffin.

My faves are....

Lemon Tart

Pink Pepperberry

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake

Sea Salt Breeze

Pear Vanilla

Backwoods Lemon Tart

Tropical Fusion

Tropicali Tango

Woodland Breeze

Blackberry Patch

Cucumber Mint

Breeze in the Keys

Pasison Fruit & Guava

New England Mist

And in the mail to me now are:

Coconut Curry Custard

Cinnamon Bun

Pumpkin Cornbread

I guess I won't be happy until I have them all. And yeah, they all throw great in paraffin and in CP.

Donna

Hi Donna - I've been looking for someone that uses paraffin to maybe offer suggestions for fall scents, not only from Backwoods, but some other suppliers if you have some other favs- I'm having a terrible time trying to get pumpkin fos to throw for me - if you could share some fall/Christmas scents that you have liked with nice big throws in your wax I would appreciate it very much - I'm mainly concentrating on making tarts with a pre-blended votive wax at the moment. *PM me if you want to* Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Casey

I just sent in my first order myself. I ordered the:

pumpkin cornbread

honey gingerbread

Baked Apple

Lilac

black irish

cashmere & pearls

coconut curry custard

cucumber mint

pink pepperberry

rich flower & shea

amazon teakwood

vanilla sugar

I think thats right. LOL don't have my list in front of me so I am going by memory.

Speaking just for the fragrances (not for their performance, as I've only used them in bases so far), my favorites of those I've tried are:

pink pepperberry

pear vanilla

green tea rose

red currant & thyme tea

white willow & tea

Hmm, noticing I'm gravitating twd the "tea types" ... anyways, I think these are all great.

Sarah

Tropicali Tango ROCKS in CP. It's a grapefruit scent, with vanilla base notes. Awesome. Discolors to a light tan though. Did not accelerate on me, it actually seemed like it took FOREVER to trace. LOL

I am so in love with Backwoods Blue!! I'm hoping it sells like crazy because I love pouring this scent and burning this scent. I haven't felt that way about a scent in a long time. I love the Pumpkin Cornbread also and have added that to my line. I also added her Pink Sugar and it's great as well. I use a paraffin blend. All are super strong throwers for me.

I've found her descriptions for the fo's to be very accurate in regards to testing in cp, etc. I also notice that a good many of them now have reviews written by customers that are helpful. Those of you that have been around for a while will recognize some of the customer names and know that these folks are being helpful and honest. As a newbie to cp, I'm playing it safe right now with fo's that behave, and I depend on being able to trust the reviews. :)