Withdrawl

Did anyone else go through withdrawls when te site was down? I yell at my kids all the time about going on My Space, I think this is my My Space. I checked about 100 x a day to see if the site was back. All I can say is thank god I have some plcae to go and relate to things..... Welcome back one and all..

:D :D :D :D :D

Did anyone else go through withdrawls when te site was down? I yell at my kids all the time about going on My Space, I think this is my My Space. I checked about 100 x a day to see if the site was back. All I can say is thank god I have some plcae to go and relate to things..... Welcome back one and all..

:D :D :D :D :D

Cindy, you were not the only one going through CT withdrawls. I kept checking day in, day out, thought it was my computer so I tried to get on the forum from my brothers computer, still no luck.

:bliss:All I can say is, I'm sooo happy that it's up and running now. I shed tears of joy when the forum came back into my life.