Backwoods Feedback?

IndyGirl

I'm thinking of placing an order for my ever popular Breeze in the Keys and wanted to try out some of the newer, kind of fall scents such as baked apples, Indian Summer, the yummy punkin and the new baby powder. has anyone tested these yet? If so, how's the throw, did you like them?????

Baked Apple is yummy! I have it in a candle (Pure Soy), but haven't burnt it yet, may do so today. Yummy Punkin. This is the only one that wasn't super strong out of the 8 or so I poured after the first day. I am hoping it gets strong, because it is great in soap.

Indian Summer is nice in soap, haven't used it in wax, yet. I smelled the Backwoods Baby, but didn't buy any just yet.

Some others you might like to try are:

Red Currant and Thyme Tea (great in lotions, soap, candles, etc)

Cider 'n Sticks

Macintosh Apple

Honey Gingerbread

Black Irish (just smelled, but it is yummy)

Cinnamon Buns

Hazelnut Coffee (only used at .8 oz pp, and it was still very strong. This one will be a hit).

I love most of their FO and they are only about 20 minutes from me, so I can sniff quite frequently! Connie is a very nice person.

HTH,

Steph

Baked Apple is yummy! I have it in a candle (Pure Soy), but haven't burnt it yet, may do so today. Yummy Punkin. This is the only one that wasn't super strong out of the 8 or so I poured after the first day. I am hoping it gets strong, because it is great in soap.

Indian Summer is nice in soap, haven't used it in wax, yet. I smelled the Backwoods Baby, but didn't buy any just yet.

Some others you might like to try are:

Red Currant and Thyme Tea (great in lotions, soap, candles, etc)

Cider 'n Sticks

Macintosh Apple

Honey Gingerbread

Black Irish (just smelled, but it is yummy)

Cinnamon Buns

Hazelnut Coffee (only used at .8 oz pp, and it was still very strong. This one will be a hit).

I love most of their FO and they are only about 20 minutes from me, so I can sniff quite frequently! Connie is a very nice person.

HTH,

Steph

Tell me about Honey Gingerbread.....Sounds yummy.

Honey Gingerbread is OHH so Yummy, i recieved some Bath Melts in a swap and fell head over heels in love with it, i couldn't stop sniffing the melts. I've made Votives in it and Soy Jars and they smell ohh so yummy burning in my kitchen.. I'm making lotion with it right now (mine.. all mine! )

:)