it's been alonggggg time

alhughes

this is the last post but this also is the same hurricane. thanks for looking, give me honest opinions, sorry i didn't lite any of them cause of my camera and haven't decided if i want to put regular tealights or battery tealights. which if anyone knows whether a battery tealight gives off more light than a regular tealight i would appreciate any input. thanks

post-2791-139458432573_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458432588_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458432571_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458432586_thumb.jpg

Your candles all look beautiful. I don't like the battery tea lights. They aren't as bright. But of course they are safer. If you want to use them, then make the shell of the cane thinner so the light can glow through. You have been one busy girl. Thanks for sharing. I like them all. Donita

thank you all so much for the good reviews, yes i have been busy and was a little leary as to if i still enjoyed making hurricanes, and i guess i found out i do but i tried using the water decals and personnally love them. Also thanks for the info on the tealights it's something i've been wrestling with so as long as i know the experienced chandlers don't care for them thats good enough for me :yay:

WoW, WoW, WoW!!! You certainly have not been idle! For cool lighting, I bought some of those press on/off LED lights to try in my 'canes and I was pleased with how well they worked. They don't "flicker" like a flame does and the cool, bluish light isn't like the glow of a flame, but for good lighting and no flame, they work VERY well, as they have a very bright light and the size (about 3" diameter circle) is just right for the 'canes. If you remember to turn them off and don't burn them continuously, the batteries last a long time.

Here's a photo of a similar product (I THINK I ordered mine from Peak a few months ago...)

http://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-Self-Adhesive-Bright-White-Lime/dp/B000COCUK2