paraffin container wax

I have used the 4786 and it has a great scent throw. I now use 4630 and it has a great scent throw too. I like the 4630 better because I can slice it with a knife. The 4786 is a hard wax and since I have arthritis in my hands it wasn't easy for me to break apart.

I have used the 4786 and it has a great scent throw. I now use 4630 and it has a great scent throw too. I like the 4630 better because I can slice it with a knife. The 4786 is a hard wax and since I have arthritis in my hands it wasn't easy for me to break apart.

I am starting to get arthritis in my hands also and I found this slicer to be a great help cutting the 4630...just pressing the knife through it would start my poor little fingers throbbing. Just press down one way, press the other way and you have a nice piece of wax to pop in the melter!

41ZE0sK0EAL._AA280_.jpg

I am starting to get arthritis in my hands also and I found this slicer to be a great help cutting the 4630...just pressing the knife through it would start my poor little fingers throbbing. Just press down one way, press the other way and you have a nice piece of wax to pop in the melter!

41ZE0sK0EAL._AA280_.jpg

Thanks Jane, I will find one. I'll try anything if it will help keep my fingers happy. :grin2:

Brenda

I've been using Texas Candle Supplies one pour container (don't remember the #) and BCS IGI 4636. Both do really well with hot and cold throw, however wet spots galore and I just tested the Clarus 3078 one pour container and it's OUT OF THIS WORLD! Great hot and cold and NO WET SPOTS!!! I was test pouring into about 8 different jars for a new customer and it did wonderful it all the jars! Not one jar had a wet spot.

HTH

Thanks!