Just Scent FO's

DENISE72598

Well, what started out to be a "what is this?" moment...turned out to be my lucky day!!! Rec'd FO samples from Becky today and low and behold....they were somebody else's picks. I called Becky and said "I think we have a problem..." She told me to keep the 18 FO samples and that she would send me mine out today.

Talk about awesome customer service.....WOO HOO.....I get to smell some FO's that I would of never of thought of ordering.....I did get a lot of the "Pink" ones.

Just wanted to be thankful out loud for old fashioned customer service that is rarely seen these days :yay:

OMG Deniese...I wonder if you got mine!! I received my order from Just Scent yesterday, but 5 of the 10 samples I ordered weren't in their, and the extras I ordered where the Pink ones which I didn't get either! I did have like 18 or 19 oils, though. I just shot Becky an email about 30 minutes ago asking her why I didn't get the ones I had ordered, then checked my email and noticed another package had been shipped to me from her and will arrive tomorrow. Hmmmm.....I bet I will be getting the ones I ordered after all! This is so funny. Did you by chance get Cinnamon Cider, Intoxicating, Pink Bombshell, White Cake, My Secret Recipe? If so, I think we have solved the mystery!!

I did get your order (for Countryside Candles)

This is what was in it:

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Cinnamon Cider

Intoxicating

Orange Dreamsicle

Pink Bombshell

Pumpkin Nog

Ultimate Vanilla

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

White Cake

My Secret Recipe (Eggnog)

Peppermint Kisses

Girls Night Out

Baby Powder

Citrus Linen H2O

Buttercream Frosting

Pink Petals

Calming Waters

Tickle Me Pink

WOW woman, so are you gettingh 18 totally different oils?? Whoo Hoo way to score on that booboo!! :yay:

I'm off to place my order with Becky today-a little birdie (Trish) told me that her banana nutbread is OUT OF THIS WORLD, and it's on sale ($9.95/lb) and I need some!! :D

WOW woman, so are you gettingh 18 totally different oils?? Whoo Hoo way to score on that booboo!! :yay:

I'm off to place my order with Becky today-a little birdie (Trish) told me that her banana nutbread is OUT OF THIS WORLD, and it's on sale ($9.95/lb) and I need some!! :D

Yes!!!! Can you believe it....how awesome is that and not to mention...LUCKY!!! :P

I did get your order (for Countryside Candles)

This is what was in it:

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Cinnamon Cider

Intoxicating

Orange Dreamsicle

Pink Bombshell

Pumpkin Nog

Ultimate Vanilla

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

White Cake

My Secret Recipe (Eggnog)

Peppermint Kisses

Girls Night Out

Baby Powder

Citrus Linen H2O

Buttercream Frosting

Pink Petals

Calming Waters

Tickle Me Pink

Yep, that would be me!! There was no invoice in my box, so I don't know who it was suppossed to go to. Did you also order JS123? There was some of that in my box as well. Looks like we both go "lucky" on this mess up!:yay:

Yes, I did order the wax as well........AAAGGGHHH...was desperately waiting to try that wax....:waiting:

Your invoice was in my box with your address and phone number and such....Don't worry, I won't prank call you TOO MANY TIMES......:P

:tiptoe: Tip-toeing to the phone....nobody will know it's me!!! LOL

LOL...I kind of like prank phone calls!!! Anyway, get this...I just got an email from Becky explaining the mix up. On top of resending the order, she also said that with the next order I place, I will get a free sample pack! Woohooo!!! This lady is wonderful:yay: