My dipped TP

kimmeroo

I use straight paraffin.Pour melted wax about halfway into my pouring pot,then color and highly scent(since there is no flame).I use Angel Soft,one, it is cheap and two ,it has a nice pattern.I take one roll then dip into pouring pot...it should fit perfectly..swish wax around the top and then using tongs slide throught the tp hole and pull out, let set on cookie sheet to dry.It takes around an hour or so.If it looks like it absorbed alot of wax redip.I like to redip anyhow it just looks better to me.

HTH Kimmeroo:grin2:

nothing personal....I just don't think I would ever pay for toilet paper dunked in wax...I just think they look tacky, just like the wooden roses in my opinion...but this shows you that there are people for everything and tastes of every kind which is great for all of us. Kuddos to you!

I think you have done a wonderful job on this project! It sounds like a relatively simple procedure that even newcomers can make successfully. Thanks for sharing your version and the easy instructions! :highfive:

Besides bathroom fresheners, they would be great in closets, too. Hey... I wonder if I made two if they would fit in my son's sneakers... I'm afraid Odor Eaters would make him disappear... :shocked2::laugh2:

TexasBrat!

Thanks for the reply!

:grin2: I sell them or 10.00ea. I know people who get 14.95ea.! My area is a lower income area so not alot of money flying around! That is why they sell so well here...they are different,affordable and no one else makes candles around here...so no access to how I do this!

:yay: Kimmeroo