Looking For a Good Pumpkin Scent...

thesoapbox

I agree with you dirtybird....I am still looking for that pumpkin that is just that---pumpkin! I am afraid its not out there and you would think for as many suppliers that read these forums they would hear the cries for a straight pumpkin and someone would have one created, or atleast come close to it!

Tony's Fragrance Oils has Pumpkin Spice and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin that both smell very nice in my opinion, and are also skin safe.

The Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is what I was wanting and the one on wsp is not skin safe. What is the webaddy for Tony's so I can try it out?

Thanks bunches!!

ANgi

I agree with you dirtybird....I am still looking for that pumpkin that is just that---pumpkin! I am afraid its not out there and you would think for as many suppliers that read these forums they would hear the cries for a straight pumpkin and someone would have one created, or atleast come close to it!

I'm in this boat too. I don't want a bakery pumpkin, but something I can tag with the name 'Jack O'Lantern' and sell near Halloween.

Today I will be ordering the new pumpkin souffle from candlescience. Not sure how new this fo is but has anyone tried this one yet?

I will also be getting this one! I will hopefully get it Tuesday. It just came out on Saturday so I doubt anyone has tried it yet. I bet it is super though!