Daystar Must Haves?

I love their Pumpkin Harvest and Kitchen Spice- I uses these in soy and they have an excellent cold and hot throw. I just received a bunch of samples and OOB I really like the Tropical Fruit Slices, Vanilla Delicious and Spice Market. HTH!

I just ordered two sets of sniffies from Daystar. Has anyone ordered sniffies from them before and can tell me if what you smell in the sniffie is true to what the scent would actually smell like if I decided to order the oil? Thanks :)

Don't want to put a damper here..but I have tested Blackberry Butter Jam in GB 415 and 464..I let cure for 13 days and I am not getting a very strong throw at all..I first test burned it in 1 week..and was not happy with the throw, so I let it set for another week..and it is not any better..It is a lovely smell but just does not throw well in my soy..Before I totoally give up on it I will let it set for a while longer and see what happens..

Don't want to put a damper here..but I have tested Blackberry Butter Jam in GB 415 and 464..I let cure for 13 days and I am not getting a very strong throw at all..I first test burned it in 1 week..and was not happy with the throw, so I let it set for another week..and it is not any better..It is a lovely smell but just does not throw well in my soy..Before I totoally give up on it I will let it set for a while longer and see what happens..

That is a darn shame, I hate when folks rave about a scent, and then for me: nothing... :sad2:

This one throws in my 50/50 for me w/ hardly ANY cure...

Pretty much all of her scents are great. But my faves are:

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies-I wish you could drink this stuff!

Ile Flottante

Buttercream Frosting

Peach Jam Cheesecake-Best peach scent ever!

Ultimate Vanilla

Old Fashioned Cinnamon Buns

I love all of Daystar's fragrances but here are my favorite: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, Baked Cherry Delight, Cinnamon Baklava, Ile Flotante, Spiced Waffles and Caramel Apples, and Vanilla Rum Raisin Balls.