The Search For New Colorants

Noodle

I am in search of new colorants immedietly. I have had enough of Tradewinds and their shoddy business practices. I personally have never had a problem with my shipments. However, I cannot stand how badly they have treated other customers and I have had enough. I faithfully use Select Shades from Tradewinds, so now I need a new supplier. Where do I go? It must be a liquid and the colors must be vibrant. What suppliers are good and who should be avoided? Any input very appreciated!

I just bought the Celestial Colors in the Essential Color Kit, Sedona Color Kit, Brilliant Color Kit and the Harvest Color Kit...........but haven't had a chance to use them yet. Hopefully this weekend I can try a few of them out. I love the colors in the Sedona and Harvest group. I have gotten a few soaps in swaps that were colored with the Celestial Colors and was very impressed with how true and bright the colors were.

Great timing for this post as I am seriously running low on colorants. They look fabulous. Anyone know which color blue will actually be blue in CP soap? That is always a tricky one.

~Sue

I use Peacock dyes... I get a beautiful blue with the color So(ap) Blue.

Never had a problem with their dyes. Love the Fiesta Pink too.

I just did a batch of CP last night with Celestial's Lapis...and it's a gorgeous shade of blue. I'm VERY impressed with their colorants and their choice of colors is huge!

I'm another fan of Peacock colors also, and for my primaries...I use DragonLily colors from Soapsilly Supply.