Chagrin Valley Soaps... Wow!

Jadryga

A few months ago I stumbled onto http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com and was really intrigued by the soap and poo bar selections there, so after a long while I finally was able to go through with my order. The soapies arrived yesterday in a really fragrant flat rate envelope.

My order:

Rhassoul Yogurt Complexion Bar

Carrot Honey Complexion Bar

Herb Garden Shampoo Bar

Extra Honey Beer & Egg Shampoo Bar

Herbal Mist (Free sample)

Used the Rhassoul Yogurt and Herb Garden. Holy guacamole! It felt a little weird at first... a little squeaky, which freaked me out, but a strong vinegar rinse set that right. Amazingly, I still smelt like Herb Garden, not vinegar, but then the vanilla powder I add to my vinegar rinse mutes the sharp tang somewhat anyhow. My hair dried completely this morning and it is SO soft. Even DH was impressed. I ran up to him and said, "Hun, my hair's so soft! Feel! Feel!" so he ran his fingers through and said, "Wow, it is! Your hair's better!" :laugh2:

I know I haven't tried a lot of other soaps out there, so maybe this isn't really out of the ordinary, but this SO makes me want to start soaping on my own! :yay:

:laugh2:Yeah, shampoo, don't worry!

I'm just amazed at the ingredients she uses. Like her honey, beer & egg shampoo bar has virgin hemp, unrefined shea, jojoba, wheat germ, mango butter, cocoa butter, rice bran, aloe, honey and eggs among other things in ONE bar.

Just makes you go Whoa :shocked2:

One day, I wanna make stuff like that :bliss:

Until then, I'll be happy with just enjoying them :D

What a great looking site. The soaps are wonderful looking.

I have Family who live in Chagrin Falls and I use to live about 20 minutes away from Chagrin Falls, Ohio, as a young girl~ high school, I took horseback riding and show jumping lessons. I've shown several times in their horse shows over the years!~

Very swanky are of Ohio! Lots of wealth in Chrin Falls!

Fire

It helps tons for me. I'm not used to it still either... that slightly odd squeaky feeling after I rinse the soap off. The vinegar rinse helps a lot, especially if I mix it with a herbal infusion (hibiscus, rosemary, nettle, lavender). I toss in some organic vanilla to soften the smell of the vinegar usually. After my hair dries, it's SO soft.