My First B&B Product Pic :)

Ilona

I', trying to figure out packaging for my B&B stuff and it's been hard. This is the packaging for the perfumes, hair glosses and other liquid/sprayer products. Do you think it is too boring? The label is very small 1"x1.5".

perfumeCU.jpg

Thanks!

I think it looks fine actually, quite upscale.

If you'd like something more exciting, maybe add an abstract design of some sort to the label? A photo background may just be too busy for such a small area.

Alternatively, you could play around with the font. Right now your font is simple serifs and sans serifs. Maybe something curvy for "Pink Sugar"?

I could do a few drafts for you, but probably not at the moment... it's 6.49am, need to get some shuteye! :laugh2:

Love the bottle and the simple label BUT I was confused about Cocoa Pink and Pink Sugar at first :embarasse Maybe the scent name can be on one line (vs two) immediately followed by product description (perfume spray).

Those perfume bottles and closures are fab. I have some too and love them :highfive:

I think it looks fine actually, quite upscale.

If you'd like something more exciting, maybe add an abstract design of some sort to the label? A photo background may just be too busy for such a small area.

Alternatively, you could play around with the font. Right now your font is simple serifs and sans serifs. Maybe something curvy for "Pink Sugar"?

I could do a few drafts for you, but probably not at the moment... it's 6.49am, need to get some shuteye! :laugh2:

Sure that would be lovely! I like seeing what other people come up with :)

No rush too. Take you time!

Thanks!

And thanks to everyone else. :grin2:

Grumpy:

I tried a clear label but it was hard to see. I'm using a clear label on the back for the ingredients. A bigger font won't fit as that's as big as I could get it. Unless you mean to enlarge the scent name? I could probably do that - but I do like my white space. :embarasse The bottle is 1x1.5 so it's pretty small.

I love the sprayers too but they are sooooo pricey! I need to find them for less than TSW, if anyone sees them let me know!

It's a matte waterproof laser paper. I like the matte papers.

Would the flourish script look good with other scents? or only flourish the pink sugar?

There, did a few drafts. Just rough ones though, I duplicated your template since I didn't have the original :D

Original & Edwardian script (I uhh.. forgot to center the words for the Ed script)

perfumeCU.jpgperfumeCU-Ed.jpg

A few other quick drafts, you can see the different effects of different fonts here

(Edwardian script is centered here)

From L-R: Gigi, Edwardian script, Freestyle, Curlz MT, Kuntsler script, Rage Italic

PinkCocoa-Curlz-small.jpgPinkCocoa-Edwardian-small-L.jpgPinkCocoa-Freestyle-small.jpgPink-Cocoa-Gigi-small.jpgPinkCocoa-Kunstler-small.jpgPinkCocoa-Rage-It-small.jpg

I didn't change much from your original template, cos well, it looked perfectly fine to me other than the "Pink Sugar" font. There's "SAMPLE" watermarked on the fonts to protect your design. If you'd like any of them just let me know and I'll e-mail you the original. I'm also not quite sure what font you used for "CocoaPink" so I used Berling Antiqua :embarasse

By the way, are you sure the labels are 1 X 1.5? At a quick glance it doesn't seem to be 1.5" high to me... more like 1.25". The options I made are 1 X 1.5 and you can see a slight difference in proportion.

:highfive:

Wow, What a difference a font can make! They look great and depending which one you use can change the whole "feel" of the product. I like the Gigi and the Edwardian script best & equally. Gigi if you're looking for a more daytime/funtime/teenager approach, and Edwardian for more feminine/classy/sexy approach.

OMG!!! This is so perfect! Wow.

You are amazingly talented. That is so lovely.

I think I'd use that on all of them, if it is OK with you.

Can I send you a thank you gift?

Wow.:bow:

There, did a few drafts. Just rough ones though, I duplicated your template since I didn't have the original :D

Original & Edwardian script (I uhh.. forgot to center the words for the Ed script)

perfumeCU.jpgperfumeCU-Ed.jpg

A few other quick drafts, you can see the different effects of different fonts here

(Edwardian script is centered here)

From L-R: Gigi, Edwardian script, Freestyle, Curlz MT, Kuntsler script, Rage Italic

PinkCocoa-Curlz-small.jpgPinkCocoa-Edwardian-small-L.jpgPinkCocoa-Freestyle-small.jpgPink-Cocoa-Gigi-small.jpgPinkCocoa-Kunstler-small.jpgPinkCocoa-Rage-It-small.jpg

I didn't change much from your original template, cos well, it looked perfectly fine to me other than the "Pink Sugar" font. There's "SAMPLE" watermarked on the fonts to protect your design. If you'd like any of them just let me know and I'll e-mail you the original. I'm also not quite sure what font you used for "CocoaPink" so I used Berling Antiqua :embarasse

By the way, are you sure the labels are 1 X 1.5? At a quick glance it doesn't seem to be 1.5" high to me... more like 1.25". The options I made are 1 X 1.5 and you can see a slight difference in proportion.