Question about Bramble Berry

Aubs

Hmmm...I'm trying to think. I use Bramble Berry constantly for B&B stuff... their FO's and EO's are awsome... Geez old age stinks :lipsrseal I know the b&b stuff has never let me down. Can't imagine their candle things being any less quality...but I could be wrong. lol.. so I'm absolutely no help here :lipsrseal Why not try a sample or two? Their shipping is awsome as well...

I've used their 'regular' oils in soywax and had great results. I have never tried any of their 'candle oils'. I found their oils to be very strong oob and quite strong in soywax. Try some!

Agree 100% with so-soy.

My favorites:

Beach Breezes

Orchid (a must try, IMO) and

Violets (just like the candy).

BB's Cybilla line is even better in soy, the ones I've tried, anyway.

Sorry, no help here on their candle line.

This other Cybilla line confuses me. If the Bramble Berry fo's are great, then why have the other? They don't even seem to suggest one is better than the other- they just have this other line. Weird to me. :confused: Anybody wanna set me straight? TIA

• 7 months later...

Any favorites to add to the above recommendations? I'm hankering for more of Bramble Berry's 'Sunset' (great votives in IGI 4794, 36-24-24 zinc wicks) and I want to try 'Black Amber and Lavender' for the first time.

Darbla

I don't do candles, only B&B. Get the Black Amber and Lavender. It's VERY good.

I also recently got Rosehip Jasmine. Smells nice OOB. Need to get it in something though.

Sage and Lemongrass, I'm not to keen on Lemongrass, but got 4 oz. of this just to sniff and try and I'm glad I did. Made an awesome scrub.

They also sent a sample of one of their newest scents, Kentish Rain. This one smells really good. Very oceany, and it's strong too.

So far I have used Ocean Rain and Almond. I'm not an almond fan at all, but it is 'nice' and hubby & DD just love it.

I really loved the Ocean Rain- but my mother, who normally loves Ocean-y scents, says it's 'ok' -but reminds her of Aqua -Velva. I can't confirm this as I've never sniffed it that I know of, lol. I was sure it would be a hit with her... go figure. :rolleyes2

I did paly around and mix one batch of OR with just a bit of a citrus - don't recall which one at the moment( i think maybe Lime Cooler)- and I liked it even more. Did a bit of a swirl with a dk clear blue base and clear lime/yellow green stirred in. I called it Tropical Tides. :) Even if dear mother doesn't love it, lol.. I'll do it again!

• 1 month later...

Do any of you have opinions on their:

Sleepy Time EO blend (The main fragrance components of this blend are Ylang, which relaxes and brings feelings of joy, Tangerine, which alleviates stress and anxiety, orange, which refreshes, and lavender, which is soothing and calming)

Lavender Bouquet (Cybilla)

Sea Moss

Bluebonnet

They are all on special right now.

Darbla