Possible business name too close to another's?

kw2703

I would like to somehow incorporate my mom who passed away a few years ago. She passed away on St. Patrick's day and although it's not a pleasant day, I thought maybe I could make it a happier thought by using something related to that. Her name was Shelley but my dad's nickname for her was Shelby. She was a person who everyone liked and a die hard sports mom. My husband is in the Air Force, so right now we're traveling while training, but we'll be moving back to Ohio afterwards. That's a little background on myself. I wish I had a creative bone in my body, but unfortunately everything I come up with gets vetoed (they say it's not creative/original enough). Any ideas welcomed!

Fancy Field Candles

Sweet Shelby Candles

Cherished Clover Candle co

Grandslam Candle Co

Clover Fields or Clover Field candles

Luckyturf Candle shoppe

Sweet Clover Candles

That's all i have for now

SOme of these sound funny but may spark other ideas

Have a Super weekend!

What about keeping your Clover Hill Candles name and then if you do Jar candles, name a classy looking Jar The Shelby, with your mothers favorite scent and color? Or if you do Pillars, maybe devote a certain type, like Mottled or Palm Feather and call it the Shelby... Just a thought.