how do you sell these?

chrisasst

Hi chrisasst. I would sell them as 5oz candles. I'm in the UK and we don't have to state what weight candles are but I do believe that in the US, you have to by law state the weight of your products.

If I'm wrong then I'm sure there are plenty who'll step in and put the record straight.

Ruby

regardless of what you sell them as..i feel I had to point out that your wicks are far too close to the edge of your jar - they need to be much closer together. Wicks that close to the sides of the jar can a) cause black soot and B) overheat the glass enough for it to explode.

Sorry to be the one to tell you but I guess that's why we're all here huh?

regardless of what you sell them as..i feel I had to point out that your wicks are far too close to the edge of your jar - they need to be much closer together. Wicks that close to the sides of the jar can a) cause black soot and B) overheat the glass enough for it to explode.

Sorry to be the one to tell you but I guess that's why we're all here huh?

thank you..I did find in my test that there was black on the side. Also those wicks are not hot enough (I don't think) During 4 hour test burn they did not give a good melt pool.

thanks again..