Rustic layers with bear

Donita

This was an experiment to see how it would come out and how much wax to use. I want it to look like a mountain scene. I started with 6 ounces of gold then used Julies technique to make the wavy look, then 6 ounces of gold with some orange. The green is just plain old sage. I used 1 pound 4 ounces of that so now I have something to judge by. I might even use a little blue for the sky then have some gold like a sunset and then brownish orange for the mountains. There could be a way to add some pink and lavender too. I will just have to experiment but it was fun. Donita

post-248-139458430156_thumb.jpg

Sharyl....watch what you say......I still have glitter and beads and sequins all over the house....it's just that I live here in Tahoe and they like bears. I met a couple the other night that said they have bears coming in their house every night (looking for ice cream). The other day she woke up to a bear looking in her window...an open window. She just yells at them and tells them to get out of her den. They respect that. They can come in yards but not in houses.....but let them find some beer and get drunk and be scared....nothing like a mother and baby bear that are drunk.....scary....they will claw through a door. Donita