Are you addicted???

You know your addicted to candle making when after a state to state move, your candle supplies are the first thing you unpack?????

I just moved from AL to TN (needing TN suppliers btw) & after the movers brought in our boxes & furniture, my candle supplies were the first thing I was looking for. My husband told me to slowly put them down & step away....:embarasse

Next weekend you know what i'll be doing..or Monday when he is at work...:yay:

Glad to be back though.....

It is more addictive than I ever thought possible. Before I started, I thought I would try it...probably last a month...maybe two...yeah right. Now I'm either pouring, testing, buying candle supplies or on this forum. I love it!!! Thought about trying Bath & Body, but that could start a whole new addiction.

I'll let you know in a month :grin2: , we are moving from Kansas to Washington state. But, we are taking all my candle stuff on a truck we are renting, the movers are getting the rest. So I will have my candle stuff well before the rest, oh bummer heheh

We are having a get together in Nashville on the 21st of this month. Its a bunch of girls that make soap and candles. Hope you are close by and can make it, if you need a ride just let me know because we have girls coming from all over TN.

I'll be moving because we just bought a new house. We are moving in on Aug 10th. It's pretty sad when 1/2 my oversized 2 car garage is candle supplies..LOL Good thing is that the jars are kept in their boxes..I have tons of lbs of wax slabs in their boxes so alls they have to do is be picked up and moved. All my other candle supplies fo's, wicks etc and stored in those rubbermaid carts on wheels or totes. I can't wait to move!...there is a big bonus room in the basement that is all mine for use as a candle workshop so I don't have to takeover the kitchen and dining room anymore. :yay: My hubby knew better too because as soon as he saw the room he said, o.k. this room is totally yours :) We all get what we want..My husband will have his own office off our bedroom, the kids get the conservatory to play in and I get my candle room. We all win.

I've been away from candle making since April because of showing our home and packing so I'm so itching to melt some wax! I totally agree...my first priority is unpacking my candle supplies!!! :highfive: