July Candle Challenge

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here's my "attempt"! Don't laugh:wink2: The colors don't look quite the same as they do in person, especially the one taken in the sun where the colors look washed out, but I wanted to get a pic with my sunflowers. My sunflower looks like it could use some more petals too!! Geez, I was pretty happy with it when I took it out of the mold, but the more I look at it, it definitely could use some work. Oh well, this was just for fun, right??

post-174-139458429773_thumb.jpg

post-174-139458429774_thumb.jpg

Yay!!! Our first submission (we can call it a submission now because Bruce is coughing up $500, right *wink*). Shannon, I'm digging the placement of your sunflower, there, momma like. And YES, for fun, for inspiration, to inspire. :)

Guest SecretBuddy084

Bud those are some awesome pillars. Should of looked here 1st before sending the message. I'll be looking for some tips from you on pillars.

Ok not exactly what I had in mind, but none the less these are testers and kind of coincide with the challenge, thought I'd throw em in!

Forgive the unleveled bottom... I'm lazy!

I likey!!! those are nice...as well as the others....this is my first post in this thread.