recommendations for US suppliers, please

So, if a flat rate box at $37 upto 20lb in weight is the way to go now.

Can anyone recommend a US supplier, that sells good oils AND cheap-ish aluminium moulds?

Thinking, may as well order from same place in one box.

I've heard candlesource recommended but they don't do moulds.

btw, do I have to mention the flat rate box do you think?

thanks

OMG!! does that mean I can get 20lbs of hershey shipped over tooooooooooo hehe

LMFAO! You and your Hershey addiction :grin2:

Anjie,x.

and...........Mr Goodbar, Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Pops, Babe Ruths, Milk Duds and my fav, Butterfingers, yum

If I ever went to America, I wear one change of clothes all week and take an empty suitcase ;) lmao

Check out Peak (here at the right of the page). They have quite good prices for moulds, and their oils are wonderful.

they are very helpful, they will give you quotes for shipping. Just ask.

HTH

I checked peaks before and their shipping was going to cost about £35 for a hurricane mould.

However, they have that live chat thingy, I could ask them if they do a flat rate box at $37 :)

they can only say nope

Just spoke to Peaks, aren't they lovely, despite me catching him working from home, as its 4th July (felt such a dope, I had remembered today but forgot just now lol).

He said, could I find him the link to the service (USPS or whoever) and he will look into it and the regulations about shipping FO.

anyone got the link?

thanks

Here's a link to where the (free) box can be ordered:

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categoryId=13359&productId=11697&langId=-1

In it, it tells you that this box can be used for both domestic and international, and that for international it is $37 with a limit of 20 pounds. Hope this helps.

aah, thanks for that link :)

I can't seem to get on the candle science website.

I've put loads in my wish list on peaks, no idea how much anything weighs though lol

will see what Alan says in a couple of days.

If theres any space in the box, wonder if they'd nip to the local store and fill up the gaps with hershey lmao :laugh2::drool:

If theres any space in the box' date=' wonder if they'd nip to the local store and fill up the gaps with hershey lmao :laugh2::drool:[/quote']You really are desperate for hersheys, aren't you? LOL. So... the cadbury chocolate here is made by hershey (I think they have some sort of contract with them to make it here, instead of importing it from UK) - maybe you could have some cadbury and it would count toward your hershey fix? Hee hee.

So' date=' if a flat rate box at $37 upto 20lb in weight is the way to go now.

Can anyone recommend a US supplier, that sells good oils AND cheap-ish aluminium moulds?

[/quote']

I think you should add & ships via USPS. I've not found many suppliers that ship with the Post Office not to mention has those flat rate boxes on hand. Imho I think every supplier should ship USPS and use the flat rate boxes, this is knowing your cutomers wants (cheap QUICK shipping). ICS JS and FBD are the only ones I can think that ship flat rate, great oils not sure about the molds or international shipping. BTW, you can't fit many molds into that size of a box maybe votives or tarts. I've gotten as much as 8lbs of f.o. in a flat rate box, you could maybe get 4-5 3x6molds in w/o oil. Look at the supplier links on the Fragrance Discussion board and email them if they use USPS flat rate boxes, let them know your international and the flat rate is $37.00

HTH

Amy

Got to speak to Alan tomorrow.

Jeez, my wish list............. well as I'm skint at the moment, but should!? **crosses fingers, legs and toes** have some money in about 6weeks ish to buy a load of stuff wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

my wish list has about 10 16oz bottles of FO, some smaller ones, about 6 different moulds x 4, wicks, etc.

Don't know how many flat rate boxes that will be spread over as not sure of the dimensions

and...... Butterfingers, hershey, mr goodbar, tootsie rolls, toosie pops lmao