Bath Cupcakes

Well, I made some. I haven't tested them yet, I've got feelers out on my blog to test them and I have a few people in mind to test them here where I live as well.

I can't wait to try one.

Don't they look adorable!

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4412.jpg

They look scrumptious. Are they soap?

Nope, the bottom is a bubbling bath bomb, and the top is royal icing. At some point I want to master whipped soap so I can make the top a one use soap to use in the same bath.

My daughter keeps forgetting that they're for the bath and keeps asking me to make yummy looking cupcakes for her to eat! :laugh2:

The FIL almost ate one.

I tried one last week and LOVED it! I wasn't impressed with the bubbles, but we have weird water here and it takes a ton of bubble bath to get decent bubbles. The scent stayed and the icing needed a little help to dissolve, but otherwise, it was a wonderfully scented bath that left me nice and soft and smelly.

Soapbuddy: I was originally thinking of doing that, but the husband pointed out that it would turn to mush. The air bubbles in the "lid" would absorb the water pretty fast leaving a mushy floaty thing.

Although, I would love to hear from any expert soapers on it vs my husband. LOL!