I guess I better post some pictures....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thanks again everyone! I thought this thread was looooong gone, but I dont think many people get tired of hearing praise about their work. I just need to make more of that kind of stuff, but it takes more time to do than pouring jars, and jars get the repeat sales, soooooooo. ;) Bruce

... PS... did I ever tell you all that I won a prize for the "most ugly candle" on another board a few years ago? LOL I did, so it aint ALL good.

Bruce, you are a legend in your own lifetime. Hope those creative juices continue to flow for a very long time. Your work is just awesome and its wonderful to hear that your kids may be continuing the tradition - great skills to pass on. Thanks for sharing.

Bruce, you are a legend in your own lifetime. Hope those creative juices continue to flow for a very long time. Your work is just awesome and its wonderful to hear that your kids may be continuing the tradition - great skills to pass on. Thanks for sharing.

Thats funny, my wife says I'm a legend in my own mind.... :)