help renaming busi

katshe

I am just starting out making jewelry, tart melts, candles, and now soap

My busi name was supposed to be Passion Lane -get the feeling -but now that someone has brought to my attention that it sounds like a lingere shop, I will need to change it

I live in the city but my side of the street is rual, we have an acre, like being in the country

I am a blue jean gal

I will be specializing in swarovski birthstone bracelets and earrings

I make a hp soap and soy tarts and candles, also smelly jelly jars have been a big hit.

My mind is blank

only thing in my head is Kathy's Corner :confused:

Need some suggestions

thanks

Definitely giving me girly 'sparkly' vibes, of something, precious, glamorous or chic.

Just some words thats come to mind:

Kathy - Krystal

The Crystal Chandler (Chandalier)

Crystal Lane

Facets

Bohemian

Crystaltips

Crystalwicks

Got me thinking ladies

LOVE Crystal Lane & Chic Creations

Funny thing you mentioned Crystal lane, just reminded me that is the name I wanted to name my daughter but hubby said no...I still love it

Anyone who know me know that I have tried something new about every month...always have something different that I am doing along with everything else so I am Also liking A Little Something Special -Seems too long to put on soap lables though

here are a few others

Creations or Creations by Kathy

K's creative corner

Hmmm still thinking

Definitely giving me girly 'sparkly' vibes, of something, precious, glamorous or chic.

Just some words thats come to mind:

Kathy - Krystal

The Crystal Chandler (Chandalier)

Crystal Lane

Facets

Bohemian

Crystaltips

Crystalwicks

I like some of these. Crystal Chandler and Facets. And I also like Crystal Bubbles.

All Things Kathy

Passion Crafts

Something Special from Kathy

If you don't use Something Special in your title you could use it as a category (in a marketing sense) in which the product you highlight changes every month, since you mentioned that you always try new things.

Imagine Crafts

Think It Lane

A. B. Y.'s

All 'bout You

Busy Bee lane or St. or crafts ( I do have a face wash I call Sugarbee...)

Mrs Bubbles ( hubby's suggestion :)

I have been doing alot of reflecting lately remembering what possessed me to start making jewelry and such.

Well, I entered a wirewrapping contest to make a jeweled egg that I thought was something that Was way out of my league, I didn't want to spend anymore money on supplies so i used what i had at home and made this monstrosity of a beaded wrapped egg and I won first prize -$500 in jewelry supplies...I was shocked. My daughter named this piece of work..Pretty in Pink...the name is much better than the piece.

one day a friend called to ask if I needed any candles from party lite...too expensive I thought

So I decided to make my own which turned into Candles,tarts and smelly jelly jars.

Then Soap started with hubby's severe dry skin, Alot of research later I decided to try my hand at soaping and love it and he loves the soap

Rag quilts worked their way in somewhere but the cost of flannel has kept me from going hole hog on that...Can't sell them for what it's worth.

So as I sit here I want to thank all of you for your suggestions

I think I will be narrowing it down next week to three names and see where that leads me.

Iif you could bare with me for another moment and give your first choice from all the suggestions or one of your own I would be so thankful

Have a supper holiday

Kathy

:grin2:

Another idea is to incorporate chick in your name instead of egg. I can't think of anything good right now, but Shabby Chick, or Not-So-Shabby Chick or Rock Chick are examples.

Another idea is to incorporate chick in your name instead of egg. I can't think of anything good right now, but Shabby Chick, or Not-So-Shabby Chick or Rock Chick are examples.

How about The Pink Chick instead of egg? I am stuck with pink. :D

I'm stuck on your acre of property.... So I'm thinking something like "Urban Oasis". You could come up with some sort of tag line (I'm trying to think of something. I'll edit whenever I do (If I do).

Here's a couple that come to mind

Crystals & Scents

The Crystal Flame

Soaps, Scents & Gems

Only The Essentials

You may also want to think of separating the two. Have one as your main company and then a second for a subsidiary. That's what I do.

My store name is

Candles Soaps & Stuff

and my candle company is

Northern Candle Company

You could have a name for your candle company as your main name and then a second for the jewelry. In Michigan, I just had to pay a fee for the Northern Candle Company. I don't have to get a separate tax id for it or anything along those lines. I am able to use both.

Just a thought.

Wild Oaks (3 votes here, hubby ,friend,daughter) Ya we live in the woods with all the wild life, deer, racoon,coyote in the middle of the city...go figure

Hillside Crafts

Creative designs in Jewelry, Soaps & Scents Would go under the co name

or something like that

ok here we go

don't laugh too loud -but here are some I like

Essentials

Soap Scents & Gems

Serenity

Soap Scents & Jewlery

Get the Feeling

Kaydee Essentials

Country Delights