Pink Peony Cut & More

Brenda

Here's the Pink Peony cut (top swirls only :rolleyes2):

Pink_Peony.jpg

Snowdrift Farms' Ginger Snap FO (moved fast no chance to swirl; just dumped in my colored portion in the pot.) If you see specks, they're just cranberry fibers that I toss in when I do a spice soap to simulate spice particles. The surface looks a little pitted because I (using poor judgement) dressed the top with a little demarra sugar. OOOPS! Lesson learned - had to wash it off. It may look a little funny, but it smells wonderful!:

Ginger_Snap.jpg

Another clay soap. This one with bentonite and kaolin - scented with a blend of Lav-Tea Tree-Lime. Supposed to be good for oily/acne skin.

My "layers gone bad" effort! ;) Poured second layer too early and the pour dug a hole in the middle of the first layer, so just stirred it round a bit.

clay_bentonite.jpg

So, that's it. My soaping efforts for this and last week. Thanks for looking!

Beautiful Like I thought it would be. I like the Pink one best. I thought the layers gone bad was intentional..:laugh2: I created ocean waves while layering soap...of course I didn't know it would be ocean waves when I dug a trench in the first layer and added the second..:laugh2: ...Have a bubbly summer!

Thanks so much, everyone! :smiley2:

Pink Peony is a fragrance oil. I got mine from The Scent Works. It does smell like the pink peonies that blossom each spring. A nice light, kind of "green" floral.