Is it just me? OR

beesweet

They are in Houston. Any Houston members here heard of them? I notice there is no shopping cart. With the spelling mistakes, I had wondered if she had left out the decimal point in the $250. But without a shopping cart to test, I couldn't tell for sure.

Maybe the page is just a work in progress?
You mean as to why there's no shopping cart? The site did say they prefer taking orders by email and phone so that customers can experience their personal touch. Or did you mean as to why the prices are so out there? Even if it's just a draft, she could have put down prices which are more reasonable and nearer to what she's intending to sell them for.

You mean as to why there's no shopping cart? The site did say they prefer taking orders by email and phone so that customers can experience their personal touch. Or did you mean as to why the prices are so out there? Even if it's just a draft, she could have put down prices which are more reasonable and nearer to what she's intending to sell them for.

No, I really meant more as to why the whole thing is screwy w/the spelling/grammar, all that. Was just trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt for a change. :embarasse

Unless the same person wrote her press release, I'd say that's a no. And the price is the same there as well.

Hottest of the hot, coolest of the cool is what The Luxurious Lip Collection being launched this month by Valuxury Beauty is, "We are introducing to the beauty world a wardrobe of lip color" according to Diana Arnold CEO of Valuxury Beauty.

"The collection is a variation of one lip color so you can wear it Monday, Wednesday, any day of the week, its that simple, its ultra luxurious a must have for any woman on the go or in the know, the initial color we are launching is a classic red, a wardrobe of red every woman must own it" Arnold said.

Arnold also agrees that this lip color is one of the best on the market. "Our lipsticks have been made in a way that help lips to retain moisture, so when your lounging on the beach in St. Tropez, Hawaii, or St. Barts you don't have to worry about your lips getting all sunburned, cracked, and dry plus they are also good to wear everyday to the office, and it also comes with an accompanying lip liner that's water resistant, its all about Lux Lips".

The Luxurious Lip Collection is a premium line of lip color available exclusively at www.valuxurybeauty.com, the first 100 clients that order The Luxurious Lip Collection will receive the following:

- A wardrobe of three different shades of red lipsticks (Scarlet, Candy Apple, Radiance)

- The three lipsticks are also three different types matte, crème, and pearl

- An accompanying lip liner

The total cost is $250.00 USD for the above and only for The Luxurious Lip Collection first 100 clients! For more information please visit www.valuxurybeauty.com.

Valuxury Beauty LLC is a company that prides itself on empowering women and letting them know that the most important thing in beauty is you. We believe that outer beauty is just as important as inner beauty that's why we only sell our clients the best products the cosmetic industry has to offer.

Diana Arnold CEO and President of Valuxury Beauty always knew she was meant to be an entrepreneur that is what led her to start Valuxury Beauty. "I always knew I wanted to give back and help women to feel fabulous and be the ultimate woman and I'm doing that…one body part at a time", Ms. Arnold said. She also assures there will be other lip wardrobe colors in the near future "Oh, absolutely I will be releasing a pink lipstick wardrobe and lipglossess too for the girly girl in every woman and we also have a new line Custom Creations."

I know...go ahead and say it...I'm going to h*ll...but this is one time I just couldn't help it. :laugh2:

sheesh...I just noticed it says only the first 100 clients receive it for $250...what will it be after that???
Better hurry and buy before the price goes up then! LOL. Seriously though, I just can't imagine paying so much (I had thought the price was a typo, just like the other spelling errors), especially when the most expensive department store brand (chanel?) only charges about $30 per lipstick.

Better hurry and buy before the price goes up then! LOL. Seriously though, I just can't imagine paying so much (I had thought the price was a typo, just like the other spelling errors), especially when the most expensive department store brand (chanel?) only charges about $30 per lipstick.

LOL! This is really funny! I don't care if I had a million dollars to blow! I'd take one look at that site and keep on moving! I thought the price was a typO too.:grin2:

Fire

I'm not getting any pix or graphics when I view the site. Is that just my computer? Or does the site not have them?

I would expect a Hollywood Salon for the rich and famous to sell at outrageous prices but then you would also get all the low down on the ingredients and process of making the products and of course some fab pics.

With no product pix or info on why thes lip products are so pricey and "luxurious" it smacks of scam to me.

And seven days to return your unopened package? I have seen that practice used on scam sites before. Just sayin...

I'm not a make up person, but even so, it's totally nuts. Plus, it has to be about the worst and least informative website I've ever seen. $250 and you can't even see a picture of what you're getting? I wonder how many suckers she'll take advantage of.

Did you see the myspace page?

http://myspace.com/valuxurybeauty

"Beautiful"

Female

24 years old

Everywhere, Texas

United States

Education:College graduate

Who I'd like to meet: People who love everything luxury.

To me, all that on that page screams scam. It's probably someone who bought some 'kit' from another seller, and when no one buys the products for that price range, they are offered to start selling kits to others to sell products.

Ok...I'm just playing Devil's Advocate but,....I have a cousin who pays $12 for bottled water (Pelligrino?) when we go out....if people are dumb enough...

Hell, I've paid $75 (with tax a delivery) for a 6 oz. Jo Malone Candle.....:confused:

He/She knows...there's a sucker born every minute.

Eve