Fabric

Shawnee

Does anyone have a good link to a fabric place online? By the way Hancock Fabrics is having a super sale on July 4! $1.66/yd Christmas fabric! Ok back to my question...lol. I have been to some sites, but I was just wondering if anyone ordered from anywhere in particular. TIA!

I dont order fabric from websites too often, but I get a catalog once a month that always makes me drool! The website is www.keepsakequilting.com There are a few fabric sites I used 3 years ago, and I cant remember what they are; I think one was MJ trim or something. I like to check Ebay every so often; you can get some really good deals there IF they have what you are looking for!

Fabric Depot (in Oregon) has some awesome quilting fabrics and a large selection of every other kind of fabric, lots of notions, etc. I have been ordering from them for a while and always happy with fabric and cs! And they have high quality fabric - not the wallmart stuff!

Plus, all fabric is 30% off. And they frequently have sales where they offer 40% off!

web addy is www.fabricdepot.com

Debbie