Moonrose64 Made Me Do It !!

Chickie1st

Hi everyone......Moonrose64 is helping me with some Palm Feather Wax wicking problems, and told me I better post these pic's.......lol I figured I better or she might hurt me :P

I didn't want to put any of my candles up here compared to all the Beautiful ones I see on here. But now that I did it please give me your honest opinions. Thank you all for looking.

[ATTACH]1893[/ATTACH]

These were done in Spice FO and one orange color tab. These were my first try at Palm Feather Wax. I did these a month or so ago and I used the polycarbonate molds on these. I think they were 2 1/2"x6" round and square-and a 2 1/4"x3" and I forget what the other one is. They would burn nicely till about 3/4 done and blow out lol.

These are done in Rose FO, they are purple cause that's my favorite color :D I did have a purple rose bush once lol. Regular aluminum molds 3"x6", 4"x6" but didn't fill them all the way, and a new tapered mold I had just bought. The cold throw on this Rose from the Scented Bean is just fantastic! Can't wait to burn them. Ohhh and I learned from this, that ya shouldn't add more wax after its setting lol as you can see on the candle at the left. I thought maybe I should poke.....:laugh2:

[ATTACH]1894[/ATTACH]

Sorry about the photography, i'm not good at taking pictures and its real cloudy today.....finally got some COOL weather in Texas! Here are some close up's. These really are prettier than what the pic is showing.

[ATTACH]1896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1895[/ATTACH]

And this one is just a closer shot of the other side. Ok, I"m ready......for your opinions, I can take it!

post-48-139458381949_thumb.jpg

post-48-139458381952_thumb.jpg

post-48-139458381956_thumb.jpg

post-48-139458381958_thumb.jpg

i dont see anything???

dragontears, if you still can't see them you can go to my web page here:

http://pub24.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=2026731602&album=30626

drfeu, I didn't put any additives in mine.

Palm sure does make pretty stuff. Just in time too...Candlewic is having a truckload pricing sale on the wax!

Yes top, i'm loving this wax. Wouldn't you know after I pay $60 bucks for 2 cases it goes on sale lol. At the time I bought mine, I couldn't find anyone else that had the Feather Wax.

Palm wax is sooooooo much fun....it is a surprise when you unmold a candle and you unmolded some beauties.....those look just great....good job and please post more....you are very good. Donita

Yes Donita I was really surprised since I hadn't ever seen a candle made of this wax when I stumbled on it and ordered my sample of it.

I know nothing!!! lol:cool2:

Yeh, see told ya they were pretty......

Good girl. Now I don't have to spank ya with the wet noodle.:D

lol don't be lookin so innocent there girlie :highfive: thank you again for all your help!!

And Thank You All for your very kind comments :D

Your pillars are lovely.

Palm sure does make pretty stuff. Just in time too...Candlewic is having a truckload pricing sale on the wax!

I saw that today when I checked my email. For one case, it seems pretty close to the regular price. Am I wrong? I've been itching to sample some of this wax ... I really like the effect it produces.

I was wondering, what kind of FO load (%) this wax has & how are the hot/cold throws?