Is It Addiction........

.....when you receive 3 big bottles of oil in the post, from Just Scents in the States, and you don't even remember ordering them?? LOL! :laugh2: Seriously, the name of the scents ring a bell, but I don't remember ordering them. Is it like an alcoholic getting drunk and not remembering what they did the night before :rolleyes2 Oh well, it was a bloody nice surpirse this morning, I wonder how many more surpirses I have coming :grin2:

Anjie,x.

Anjie, yep, I'm afraid your addicted lmao.

Know exactly what you mean. When I received my whole 15kg of wax, I held the bag and carried it round like a baby. When I got 2 16oz bottles of FO, I kept picking them up too. All with some kind of inane grin on my face.

I wake up thinking what am I going to make/try today, I fall asleep thinking of that too, or what I've done and could have done better.

Today, I'm going cold turkey, got daughters ballet show later, so its manic here and no candles :(

I am so addicted, that I want to get up at 6:00 and pour candles everyday. I have been doing this going on 9 years. I am in heaven when I pour candles. Christmas comes everytime the new oils come in. It is so exciting. Why is this so addicting? Other jobs are not like that. I keep thinking I would get tired of it. But I haven't so far. I just want more money, so I can make more candles. :yay: