My Very First CP Batch....

CBE

I jumped right in.... and I TOTALLY ENJOYED MYSELF! I finally made soap!:yay: I'm sooooo excited! When I poured the FO in... I was hand stirring... then... it started to make these little lumps.... I panicked. LOL So I took the SB... and mixed it a couple of min... the lumps SEEMED to go away... I attempted swirls... said I wasn't going to try my first time... but I lied to myself! LOL This is in the mold... scented in Purely Herbal...gonna post more pics after cutting....

cpsoapfirstbatchgoodpic.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!! Makes me feel so good! Yes, this is my very first batch of CP... I read... and read... and read... and read.... and researched... until my eyes crossed!! LOL I educated myself really well before even THINKING about making it. I'm so interested in what it's going to look like when I cut it... You were right Maryann...I wanted to cut that thing right away! LOL I will probably be making another batch again later on today. LOL I think I'm an addict... after getting my first taste of it. LOL Now my creative juices will start flowing!! LOL I'll be sure to post a pic of the end results...

Congrats! Looking real good:smiley2: For swirls throughout, next time you may want to try pouring some base then pouring a little color and repeating until your mold is full, then use your swirling tool making sure you touch the bottom of the mold. You can also swirl in the pot which seems to work best for me when I want color in a log mold.