Is this bad business?

I had a request to make a certain soap. So, I went to soapandcandlemolds and ordered it. Paid for it...and almost 3 weeks later NO MOLD. I have sent, and IM not kidding, 5 emails requesting information and i get nothing. Is this just me? Has anyone used them? i have a customer waiting on me...and im waiting on them...and what makes the maddest is that Im being ignored. Do i have a right to be upset?

If you paid by Paypal file a claim if your paid by CC the call your CC company and have them reverse the charges. It took me for ever to get the molds i ordered from them and it took a paypal claim to get them to send the molds. I will never order from them again.

Who the heck are these people and why the heck are they in bussiness? Im FUMING! I just emailed them and explained that tomorrow I was contacting my lawyer and the better business B. and that I would contact my bank immediatly to file a complaint. Where are they located? HOW CAN THEY DO THIS??? I would never do this to my customers...never.

And now I have a HUGE account that I cannot supply. This sounds silly, but this is all over a penis mold..lol..I have 15 ladies that sell Pleasure Party that wanted me custom make soap for their parties...now where on earth can I find another mold? This is ridiculous...to say the least..

Did these people ever email you back?

oh man, sorry to hear this happened to you.

If I'm correct, I believe Janet from Creative gem molds makes those specialty molds..lmbo!! and her customer services is best!!!

I would definitely file a paypal dispute, once ya get your money back, run and don't look back...lol

Hope everything works out.

Dani

OHHH Girls...you wont believe what this lady did!! I sent her an email telling her how upset I was and that I wanted a time frame,my product, an email SOMETHING! She emailed me back and said that she has refunded my money. What bull crap! So I paid for something...waited almmost a month and now SHE decided to cancel MY order?

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. THis woman is the most unprofressional scam artist i have met. I told her that I felt this and that i better have my refund within in the week or my mold.

Im livid! sorry i have to vent to yall...I have never had this experience. please spread the word about this horrible site...do not use this site...please, dont make the same mistake. I cant believe IM this mad...but IM boiling. How are people like this in bussiness?? I dont understand!!

I love their molds but their customer service stinks! I ordered some molds a couple of years ago from them and it took weeks before I got them. They don't respond to phone calls or emails, but I eventually go them. I'll never order from them again.

I'm bummed that Janet from www.creativegemsmolds.com has sold her business and is no longer doing them. Hopefully the new owner will just as good as Janet.

*** CAUTION ***

This post is not for the squeemish or light of heart or those who are offended easily! Contains Potential shock :shocked2: and faint *faint* factors!!!

You've been warned!!!!

First, I'm sorry you're having such problems with getting the molds you need. Unfortunately (or not so unfortunately depending on how you look at it :drool:), my mind is in the gutter for your solution if you cannot find another supplier for the, ahem, specific type of mold you are looking for.

From what I could gather from the posts, these are silicone molds, the soft plastic type. I haven't used these types of molds, but it is my understanding that they can be made, and that people have made their own when they can't find what they're specifically looking for. Granted it's usually something quaint like fruit embeds....

If you're lucky enough to have a live model, hey, have fun with it! My husband would probably think I was absolutely nuts, but we'd probably have tons of fun, both during and after! Talk about an ego booster for them ("You'll be immortalized, honey!")!!!

Most likely, it'd probably be easiest to purchase a "pretend one", and use that to make the mold. Especially if you're wanting to create more than one mold. Don't know how long this stuff takes to set up, and don't know how long your model would want to stand still and happy...

Okay, I'm now dragging my mind out of the gutter. :whistle:

Yall are hillarious! Whats worse is that I already brought up the subject to hubby...and he had this stunned look on his face like "What the @@@" It was priceless. I emailed the lady back and told her that I thought the professional way to handle this was fill my order...nto make me wait another month for my money back. Im contacting the BB if i dont hear back by monday..This company is really good at ignoring emails.

I bet the 3 inch would work. I had ordered the 5 in but im desperate now...I never thought i would be desperate for a 3 inch "thingy"..Okay, now Im going into the gutter...Oh well, what can you do but laugh right?

I did tell my hubby that he promised to support my soap business in anyway possible...the idea is still pending..lol

Thanks!!

I am so sorry that you had a bad run of luck with them. I would never suggest them to anyone because they are horrible. Once it took me 5 weeks to receive my mold. I will never use them again and would suggest the same to everyone else.

I have purchased three times from them and they did take forever to send me my molds. Horrible customer service. It just isn't right. I hope you do get it resolved. Keep all your emails to them because paypal and visa wants to know you have contacted them. It took alot of emails and threats to them before they finally sent my stuff. but it took alot because this company doesn't respond. Even calling them doesn't do any good. Keep it professional and hopefully they will have a heart and send you your stuff.

Oh you know men...my hubbys response was "That will take ALOT of silicone!" I think i would feel weird about selling it to others too..hahah..I laugh when I think of it..

But seriously, if anyone knows where I can get a novelty mold like that I really need one. This was going to be a big account for me because there was 15 women that sell Pleasure Party and they all wanted to start buying from me. I really would like this mold.

Oh you know men...my hubbys response was "That will take ALOT of silicone!" I think i would feel weird about selling it to others too..hahah..I laugh when I think of it..

But seriously, if anyone knows where I can get a novelty mold like that I really need one. This was going to be a big account for me because there was 15 women that sell Pleasure Party and they all wanted to start buying from me. I really would like this mold.

well you could go to naughty store and get ya self a ehem Dildo and make the silicone mold out of that...lol

Dani