black raspberry vanilla

dbda

Just curious-when you get a same-name FO from a different supplier, do you have to test all over again? I love Peak's Black Raspberry Vanilla but can't get it to wick right. Would this scent be different from another supplier? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Just curious-when you get a same-name FO from a different supplier, do you have to test all over again? I love Peak's Black Raspberry Vanilla but can't get it to wick right. Would this scent be different from another supplier? Any thoughts? Thanks.

I would say test it all over again. I ordered awhile ago NG's BRV and then I ordered Peak's, they smelled NOTHING alike. I've had that w/ other FOs- same name different scent (therefore different chemical makeup). HTH :)

I would say test it all over again. I ordered awhile ago NG's BRV and then I ordered Peak's, they smelled NOTHING alike. I've had that w/ other FOs- same name different scent (therefore different chemical makeup). HTH :)

Thanks-I thought so too. Must say, my peeps all love Peak's and say they smell as good or better than anything they have ever bought! :yay: