Has anyone tried...

I have used it before, I think it smells exactly like it. My bf wears it so I was sniffing the sample then sniffing his bottle to compare. But beware it was very strong in my soy and blend. I had to cut it down to .5oz for both waxes.

Mindy :)

Thanks for the replies. I have never had anything bad from NG yet so I guess I will see. I was really wondering about how it behaves in Soap(cp). But it's nice to know about the soy.

My bad, I wasn't sure what you wanted to make with it but I saw your name and assumed it was for candles. lol. But if you did want to make candles with that scent it would be strong.

My bad, I wasn't sure what you wanted to make with it but I saw your name and assumed it was for candles. lol. But if you did want to make candles with that scent it would be strong.

My fault for not being more specific. I do intend on trying it in candles also, but was curious how it behaved in soap. Appreciate the feedback.

I did read the reviews on the site but nobody had anything to say about it in soap.

Well Ida, I can't answer about it in soap, except that I've not had luck with it in three batches, but will be making a third with one from AWE that's supposed to work, that is CP. A longtime soaper we know though said that there just isn't a Drakkar that survives CP (not starting an argument, because I'm still going to take Carrie's word and use what I have from AWE) ... however maybe try it with a different method.