Rustic Soap Jars

I need help from you guys and gals. I made these soap jars today and can't decide which one to sell for my craft show next weekend. I only want to use one jar , but I need to know which one is more appealing. Should the homespun be under the lid or tied on the lid? I am still working on the soap labels. Any opinions are great appreciated. I am thinking the heart and star tins are a little small so I will have to cut them a little larger. I hate cutting them. TIA.....

[ATTACH]11806[/ATTACH]

post-1618-139458427357_thumb.jpg

Nice and I prefer glass but sometimes I have super clumsy days and it's not good for me to handle things made of glass:rolleyes2

Tell me about it, LOL- my family has gone through so many ceramic soap pumps and rinsing cups :grin2:

Could you post a pic w/ the star on the mason jar?? It seems like its too big and would hang down over the word mason.

Ok, Here is a pic. of the mason jar w/the star. I was also thinking about using a hang tag instead of the tin because I am afraid someone might cut themselves. I am going to tea stain some and see how that works and put a coating so the letters don't run.

[ATTACH]11835[/ATTACH]

post-1618-13945842745_thumb.jpg