Who has the best Gardenia scent?

I purchased some Gardenia from Bitter Creek a while ago and my customers say its pretty close, but I'm trying to stay away from them. I haven't been to impressed with their customer service and shipping took forever so I was wondering what everyone's opinions were on other suppliers Gardenia. Has anyone ever tried JUST SCENTS or PEAKS????? Thanks again

That's my problem LOL I don't really get into the florals so I can't tell how close they are for a lot of them. I use all different suppliers but am mainly trying to stick with peaks and just scent, and of course it's cheaper to do most of my shopping at once then buy one or two things from one supplier then hop to the next.....shipping's getting so expensive :angry2:

My Grandparents used to own a flower shop, wayyyy back when, and I got a sample of an FO from BrambleBerry that was awesome. I had to find it for you so I looked. Except it's Magnolia! Total bummer, I though I had some really good info to offer. Sorry no help here.

I use Gardenia from Bitter Creek South. It is so strong that I had to blow the candle out! It was making me sick.

I have never had any problems with their customer service. I have not been unhappy with one fragrance. The shipping is awesome. I get my stuff just about the very next day!

Hope you find what you are looking for!