Adult Fragrance Oil!!!

beck180

I just called this company because I was actually excited that there might be a new fragrance company out there - to much dissapointment the woman who picked up was NO HELP! She said she carries too many fragrances and isnt able to write an exact description of each scent she carries. I asked her to describe the fragrance "Bitch" its description on the site states "Strong Fruity Berry" but when I asked what types of fruit she had no idea. She just said "sweet fruit". I then asked if the fragrances she sells were duplicates or popular fragrances with the names changed and she stated that she and her partner mix all of their fragrances by hand - funny that she mixed them but had no idea what was in them.

I just called this company because I was actually excited that there might be a new fragrance company out there - to much dissapointment the woman who picked up was NO HELP! She said she carries too many fragrances and isnt able to write an exact description of each scent she carries. I asked her to describe the fragrance "Bitch" its description on the site states "Strong Fruity Berry" but when I asked what types of fruit she had no idea. She just said "sweet fruit". I then asked if the fragrances she sells were duplicates or popular fragrances with the names changed and she stated that she and her partner mix all of their fragrances by hand - funny that she mixed them but had no idea what was in them.

Now that's some bullshit right there.

Who's to say you can't take something like Amber and Vanilla and rename it to Itchy Crotch, etc. yourself?

Well there's your answer! I'll pass on this!

That's gotta be just creative renaming. Still, I can't imagine needing to name a scent Fuzzy Cooch or whatever. I DO want to know what Dickie Licker smells like, though......

I do know what it smells like. You wouldn't like it. Oh, did you mean the FO? My bad... :whip:

There is nothing wrong with mixing your own fragrances there are lots of suppliers who do it and do it well. But when I call a supplier I expect them to know what hint scents are in their mixture. I was very dissapointed to find out "Bitch" was sweet and fruity - that really could mean anything.

Can you imagine making perfume from Crotch Rot FO. And someone says, "Ummmm, you smell so good. What is that scent?" And you say, "It's my Crotch Rot!"

:laugh2: O M G rotf lmao... too funny!

Can you imagine making perfume from Crotch Rot FO. And someone says, "Ummmm, you smell so good. What is that scent?" And you say, "It's my Crotch Rot!" :laugh2:

I really need to leave this thread alone. :o

:laugh2:

I've ordered from this company before, though the scents are very popular in my line and smell really good I believe there is a large cut on them and found they didn't do well in candles. I end up using them in decrative soap and incense as well as selling just as a burning oil. I just placed the one order from them, but that was my experience.....