Mottling - again.

Can I play? Sounds like fun. :grin2: We have to set a closing date or deadline though. How about we shoot for Friday, 10/14, to post a photo that looks as much like the bbb candle as possible? Whoever wins gets a spot in techniques and ideas. How about it Sara?

Can I play? Sounds like fun. :grin2: We have to set a closing date or deadline though. How about we shoot for Friday, 10/14, to post a photo that looks as much like the bbb candle as possible? Whoever wins gets a spot in techniques and ideas. How about it Sara?
Sure you can play Alan, if you think you're in the league. :wink2:

Friday sounds reasonable.

Only obsessed people like us would think that this is playing. I was in the middle of 3 and got a phone call......my daughters Shih Tzu just got hit by a car....she left to go to the vet and I had the kids here....then I was direct heating and my pitcher got a pin hole, Avery threw sand all over the floor, then beads, then sand, then beads, then I poured a layer....then she came screaming into the house and wouldn't stay in the studio with me ...so she jumped on the bed with Van and gave him a bloody nose....I had a glasss of wine before 7 and am now heating wax for the final layer....Called my daughter, Daisy has a broken pelvic bone, she is bringing her home. I will now have to be her nurse.....I am so happy that she is alive. Now......the weird thing is.....what if these candles come out good......I could never repeat these steps again. Ah......the life of a candle maker. Donita:p :yay::P beserk...beserk...beserk....