Wicks and J223

Boy am I going out on a limb here. I have been using Joy wax and zinc wicks for probably 5-6 years now for ALL my containers. I searched back through the different "Favorite wax" topics and decided to order a slab of J223 to test. It seems that alot of you prefer the LX wicks in this wax and it just so happens that I have several different sizes of them on hand. I'm gonna play around with this stuff tomorrow and was just wondering what is a good starting point using this wax and LX wicks in the following containers? Yes, I know that I have to do my own testing, but LX wicks and containers is something that I'm not use to using so I don't know even where to begin. I normally start with 1 # of wax and it will fill the main 4 containers that I sell, which are:

BC glass flower pot

4 oz tin

8 oz tin

8 oz square mason

any suggestions? TIA Portia

I don't have any suggestions but I was actually thinking of purchasing that wax tomorrow. I use nothing but LX for my soy containers and have been wanting to try some paraffin container wax, haven't made up my mind on which wax to go with yet though.

well, so far I'm testing the recommended LX wicks and the scent throw is awesome. I'm trying after 6 years of using zincs to maybe get away from them. I will keep testing and see how it goes, who knows, I may end up sticking with the zincs. Thanks,,,,Portia

I use J223 and have had success with the htp wicks. also like the zinc. the scent throw was best with the lx wicks, but when I used the lx's my wax became discolored after the burn. could've been the scent that I used though, although I've tried at least 2 different scents with the lx in j223, wax still discolored after the burn.