Soaps I did last Friday....

Michi

Michi those are all very cute soaps! Did ya sell them at your yard sale? :D I would have stuck 'em out there LOL! I bet any kid that saw those soaps would BEG to own them! My favorite are the duckies! My DIL to be..mother of my soon to be born grandson just loves duckies and is doing Noah's bedroom with lots of them!

Yep Sharon we did. McKenna (my daughter) painted a sign for her trip and we sold a whole one soap (the lizard one) and 3 candles (sold them 3 for 10, instead of $4 ea).

I wasn't really expecting much though since people who are garage sale-ing are really looking for everything for a quarter-I swear if it was over a quarter they passed it up. :mad:

Our garage sale sucked big time, it was the smallest one we ever done (and we do one usually once a year), so we're going to try again next week, and we'll put the candles and soaps out again, but we're going to sit out in front of Wally World (like everyone else does) and try and sell there on the 15th or 16th.

I was totally thrilled though, I sold my first candle (well three actually) to a complete stranger. :D I made sure I gave her the burning instruction sheet, and it has re-order info. on there, so maybe she'll come back for more, who knows. ;)

How cute about your grandson's (to be) room being duckies, my daughter did HER kids bathroom in duckies, and I'll be taking her some of those soaps up when I see her in Dec. (she lives about 8 hours away from me in Oregon ).

Thanks for the compliments, I really thought the duckies and strawberry shortcake girls came out really adorable. :wink2:

:rockon: Rock on, sista! I love your new creations. What I love even more is how your ideas give me ideas & vice versa. :D LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. How do you keep your clear soap so clear? Hmmm..what am I gonna do next now?? You've got my wheels turning. lol