What's everyone else using for wax....

You are so lucky that you can get it locally... I have to order mine and a 50 lb. box cost me $47 and then there was the shipping that came to something around $41. *faint*

I gotta find me something cheaper... the shipping is going to kill me before I ever make any money. :grin2:

Kimberly

I just started my candle making adventures and I started with C-3 as well. Then went with P-1 for pillars (which I finally got a candle I can be somewhat proud of lastnight)

I am thinking of trying out some Palm once I figure out how to get the other stuff (especially the C-3) to work the way I would like it to.

You know whast is funny I was about to ask the same question about soy wax users. I started out using 415 then used ez soy cause it was closer. But, I think I want to try this C-3. A supplier told me that it is different from ez soy.

Candlebuddy,

Let me know if you ever find that supplier in NH... right now I'm ordering out of NY... GAAAWWD!!!! Shipping is sooo expensive on everything...and it doesn't help that I live just East of the Cheese House. <--- local saying :grin2:

Seriously though, I'd make trips to NH if I could find a supplier there close or fairly close to the Maine border. I'm about 4 hours from the Maine/NH border.

So anyways... I've looked at some of the other waxes that everyone else is using, but I don't dare to switch. Other than some wicking issues, which everyone seems to have, I have good cold and hot throw and I'm reluctant to try something that might give me more headache than it's worth. :wink2:

Kimberly

You are so lucky that you can get it locally... I have to order mine and a 50 lb. box cost me $47 and then there was the shipping that came to something around $41. *faint*

I gotta find me something cheaper... the shipping is going to kill me before I ever make any money. :grin2:

Kimberly

Try the natural artisan- they're in VT which isn't too far from Maine. They have C3 and V1.

Candlebuddy,

Let me know if you ever find that supplier in NH... right now I'm ordering out of NY... GAAAWWD!!!! Shipping is sooo expensive on everything...and it doesn't help that I live just East of the Cheese House. <--- local saying :grin2:

Seriously though, I'd make trips to NH if I could find a supplier there close or fairly close to the Maine border. I'm about 4 hours from the Maine/NH border.

So anyways... I've looked at some of the other waxes that everyone else is using, but I don't dare to switch. Other than some wicking issues, which everyone seems to have, I have good cold and hot throw and I'm reluctant to try something that might give me more headache than it's worth. :wink2:

Kimberly

I think you're referring to the natural artisan. They were in NH and now are in VT, or the other way around... Here is their web address: http://www.thenaturalartisan.com/customer/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update