Almost Heaven Candle & Soap Stuff

Anyone ordered from here?........I placed an order on May 3, and haven't heard anything, (past the acknowledgement) nor gotten any response to emails. I called and left message on answering machine....just wondered if anyone knows anything about them or if they are still in business or ?

Thanks!

I placed an order back in Feb, never received anything. I know alot of people had trouble with the customer service, but this was the first time for me. I won't order from them again.

Pam R

When I would order from her YEARS ago I had to tell her it was URGENT and I had an order waiting to get her to acknowledge my order. DH will not allow me to order from her and he knows he can't "tell me what to do". Does that tell you anything??!!? Sorry you had to experience it.

Thanks everyone.....I tried to search before hand, but must have typed something wrong, didn't see the warnings........thankfully, I put it on my credit card, so I had better not be charged and can get it reversed if I am....but I will email and tell her nevermind and to cancel since she can't respond. (not sure she reads them, maybe just doesn't RESPOND to them). Thanks again all!!!

That site has had problems forever it seems! I tried ordering once last year and never again. I called to cancel my order. Got a lame excuse about someone being sick and her shorthanded.. blah.. blah.. blah...

They are off my supplier list.

i am disgusted by this 'family run business' do u know that they have a 'bad debt 'list for customers names and details to be displayed if they havent paid for an order!!!( go to policies> scroll to the bottom> click on the 'bad debt list' highlighted in blue>scroll to the 'bad debts page' highlighted in purple) where you will find peoples names and towns what gives her the right why dont you guys who have been miss lead or not given products which you have paid for do a list for all that she owes u with amounts and im sure theres a few more who r owed money than havent paid and has she thought that if she respected her customers then she wouldnt have people cancelling orders or not paying!!!

Sorry for ranting but it made me see mad!!!! God she needs putting out of business im just glad shes not in england wen i think to last year wen i was looking for a new supplier!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow.......how could she have people who haven't paid....when you have to pay for your order and your credit card approved BEFORE she ships the order? I think her bad debt page is as phoney as her customers review page.....I emailed and told her to cancel my order, not to dare try to charge my credit card, and thanked her for leaving me hanging for two weeks, not knowing what was going on.....I also suggested since she has kept the same excuses for so long that she change them, or better yet, stop taking HONEST people's money and close the damned site down. She still hasn't emailed or called me back! lol

nevermind.......only a message page from HER pages of excuses........dang it! it really gripes me when I wait around for an order, and have other things waiting on THAT order..........turns out, I could have ordered EVERYTHING from another site, instead I didn't get 1/2 the stuff coz i had already ordered here. Arrrrghhhhh

At least you have learnt now and told so many other people like yourself about her!!! adventually she will go out of business after all word of mouth is only worth something if its positive funnily enough no body has tried to defend her or said different from what u have said!! wonder how she sleeps at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am from WV and I bought from her one time and that was enough for me, it took me forever to get my order and that was after e-mailing her and "not" getting any replies. I was so fed up when I finally did get my order. which by the way was great prices BUT~the most HORRIBLE customer service I have ever recieved!! I think that was about 2 years ago!! Warning ~stay awy from that site!!!!

Sue Ann