DS's Forbidden Pomegranate

This is my 2nd attempt at cp since I have been making cphp for 3 years now. I am much happier with this batch than my first ever batch 3 years ago. My swirls are not half bad so I am happy. :yay: I wasn't sure exactly what color this was suppose to turn out it is a mica that said it was dark cherry but it doesn't look like dark cherry at all, more like a salmon color.

Here it is in the mold and the cut pics.

post-62-139458425731_thumb.jpg

post-62-139458425734_thumb.jpg

My 1 and only batch of CP bears a resemblance to yours only because it was pink~nowhere close to how pretty yours are. I do cphp too~I didn't care for the cleanup with cp. Yours swirlies are divine.

So what was the verdict w/ the batch yesterday that only filled the mold 1/2 way??
To my surprise the bars are almost the same size. My cphp is taller by such a tiny amount that I guess that would be the extra 2oz of water....hard to believe. The bars are a perfect size.

Mmm Mmm Mmm, I bet those smell as good as they look! I hope I can get my weekly Daystar fix in this week. That scent is definitely on my list!

She is having the Axe fragrance prebuy now folks, those axe fragrances are hot sellers! You might want to try them if you have not done so yet.