A little surprise (or 2)

This is a log of the Lavender, Cucumber, Sage (Solas) that smells divine. I was hoping for light purple. I call that soft pink. I was hoping for a minty green and I think it's there. I wasn't hoping for the first surprise, which makes me think, artistically of flowers and leafy greens.

[ATTACH]11434[/ATTACH]

The last cut brought a little surprise and I would be interested to see what you think is there. Personally, I think it's a little x-rated and should go for lots on eBay. Rockin thinks I'm full of it. :whistle: :laugh2:

[ATTACH]11435[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458425697_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458425699_thumb.jpg

Well tits a really nice lookin' soap. LOL :laugh2:I see Ebay in your near future. You could make a killin'. Peeps will pay lots of money for the most bizarre things.

I have a lavender one the rack curing that is about the same color. Totally chapped my a$$ that it turned pink and not purple. Oh well, whacha you going to do??

Edited to add, I just showed this to hubby (Papa Bear) and when he read the Ebay part, he said, "Oh hell yes!." roflmao!!!!!!!

Yeah I was told by Rockin that I just pulled everyone right to the boobies, but you know, both bars could be the torso of a woman and I had other thoughts, all of which he said I was bad, very bad. He won't allow them to be sold at top dollar :P

He didn't like my tame version of an older balding man using binoculars during a peeping tom moment either.

This is so funny. I've made three posts tonight, counting this one, and all three have had a boob remark made by me. I saw a boob in Grumpy's cloud soap, I see boobs in your soap and I commented that I had 'rack' envy in another thread. I think I'm starting to worry about me. :laugh2:

Yeah I was told by Rockin that I just pulled everyone right to the boobies, but you know,

Doesn't Rockin' know that our perverted minds didn't need to be pulled there but would have rather drug us there on our own?:laugh2:

BOOBIES! :laugh2:

My nephew-son is standing over my shoulder asking "Does she make x-rated soap?" :laugh2:

I think the colors are pretty, nice & soft! Very nice!

ETA: Actually, when you look at the small pic, it looks like a manly/muscular woman w/ boobies!

OMGosh... they are so cute. I seen boobies. Then... I seen eyeballs. LOL But I see what you mean about the bald guy looking through binoculars. ROTF LMAO COOL. I like... I like!!

lol, The last one looks like those ink blots that always looks like naked ladies. Although she's missing her head! EKKK.

That's funny because when I seen it I thought it was the same thing but only..... a woman looking down at the front of her body... thus you would be behind her eyes and thus .... no head, lol. My mind works weird, lol.

Very pretty btw.