First pics ever.. attempt at M&P swirl..

Okay.. I hope I have figured out this attaching photos bit.. I have been looking at all of your beautiful creations, so I thought I would attempt to learn how to post some photos of my creations.. here are of few of my swirling attempt with M&P.. maybe some day I will be able to take some nice pics of some CP! Thanks for looking at my first pics!

I did it!! I finally posted a pic of my stuff... !!!! YEAH!!!

First pic is of MMS's Crystal Blue. SFIC Goats milk M&P, and the second is NG's Orchid Rain.. please tell me what you think! I have been needing some honest feedback for a couple of years!

post-3639-139458425108_thumb.jpg

post-3639-13945842511_thumb.jpg

Mine too!!

Holy Moly that looks fantastic!! Great Job!! :highfive:

I must say PA.. you have inspired me the most with all the wonderful additives and experimenting! I have learned with the 12 pounds that I made yesterday that you have to pour your white as cool as it can be until it barely starts to form a skin.. then you mix in just shy of 1/4 cup of brightly colored soap (in a 2#batch)(if I used more than that, the colors always bled into the rest of the soap) that is also as cold as it can be without forming the skin.. this is the only way I could keep the colored soap from sinking everytime.. I will keep working on it and post more pics if I am successful.. thanks!

Teri

I must say PA.. you have inspired me the most with all the wonderful additives and experimenting! I have learned with the 12 pounds that I made yesterday that you have to pour your white as cool as it can be until it barely starts to form a skin.. then you mix in just shy of 1/4 cup of brightly colored soap (in a 2#batch)(if I used more than that, the colors always bled into the rest of the soap) that is also as cold as it can be without forming the skin.. this is the only way I could keep the colored soap from sinking everytime.. I will keep working on it and post more pics if I am successful.. thanks!

Teri

I've got a big soap week ahead of me, so I may be inspired enough to work on a swirl or two while I'm at it LOL! Thanks for the info.. I would really love to get some to come out as beautiful as yours did!

• 2 months later...