Another Peaks FO

Back to business as usual :grin2:

Peaks is really making me happy with these FOs that behave in CP. (and with a 30% lye solution at that)

Blended their Strawberry and Stargazer Lily together is it smells YUMMY. Wish there was still more room in that Peaks swap. Everyone would have loved this blend.

In da mold

IMG_2448.jpg

Cut

IMG_2450.jpg

Very cool, and the colors are great for the scent mix choices!

thank you, its hard to measure that red in order to avoid getting red bubbles. I will keep my fingers crossed that it doesnt bleed in the shower.

BTW I miss seeing your creations, do you have any new pics you can post?

Carrie, if you don't mind me asking, but what did you use to get that gorgeous red? I can't get red to save my life - it always comes out pink or dull!!

Anyway, the soap looks great. I'm not sure and a little intrigued about the scent combo - but then again, its always those off the wall scents combos that smell so wonderful together. Like lemon and licorce or tangerine and lavender- who knew these combos smelled so nice together but I'm so glad someone mixed them and found out.

Thank again guys.

Maybe I will save this batch for the next swap I can get into. It really is a powerful blend. I was so gald to see that I got that Lily to behave.

For the red, I used brick red oxide from MMS. I still have tons of oxides from Bunny's co-op. A little sure goes a long way.

Okay Carrie.. still down the hill from you wishing you would throw me a bone and teach me how to make some CP!!!! Can you hear my whing from here??? Your soap looks fab girl! B U T - ful!!!

What area are you from again? Was it the riverside area? I wouldnt mind doing a soap day with you sometime. I am way out north/west near Ventura and Malibu. West of the San Fernando Valley off the 101 N.

What area are you from again? Was it the riverside area? I wouldnt mind doing a soap day with you sometime. I am way out north/west near Ventura and Malibu. West of the San Fernando Valley off the 101 N.

Yep... down by Riverside... I would travel to you! Let me know if you ever really want to do that! I see that you make candles. If you ever need jars, let me know and maybe I can bring some up for you if you buy from Fairway glass.. Or.. I would be happy to make you some in exchange for some soapin' lessons! I get a ton of time off with my job, so I am very flexible.. Your soap really looks fabulous.. I just want to watch so I can come back home and give it a whirl! I am just itching to try it.. just don't have a clue where to start! THanks!

Teri

Yep... down by Riverside... I would travel to you! Let me know if you ever really want to do that! I see that you make candles. If you ever need jars, let me know and maybe I can bring some up for you if you buy from Fairway glass.. Or.. I would be happy to make you some in exchange for some soapin' lessons! I get a ton of time off with my job, so I am very flexible.. Your soap really looks fabulous.. I just want to watch so I can come back home and give it a whirl! I am just itching to try it.. just don't have a clue where to start! THanks!

Teri

For sure, sounds good to me. What about the middle of May? Say May 19th.

I like the worm free look, LOL. Just kidding Carrie! Very pretty soap. I tested a whole bunch of Peak's FO's a few years ago and most did extremely well in CP.

They were good "stickers", some, like fruit slices, amazingly so.