Soap Storage

soycrazy

I store them in boxes, one scent per box. They're stackable. I keep the boxes on shelves, but keep the shelves set up so it's only 3 boxes deep per shelf. Keeps me from having to pull a bunch of boxes off the inevitably needed bottom box!

Once they're cured, I usually have the in their shrink bags inside the box, but I usually don't bother shrinking them until I label them for sale. Sometimes I'm on top of them, and I get them shrunk and labeled before they've been sold, but I'm busy...sometimes way too busy! :D

I use cardboard shoe boxes, one scent per box. I poke a few ventilation holes in the sides for air circulation, and then I also glue a cotton ball to the inside top of the cover, adding about 1/2 mL or so of F/O to the cotton ball (same F/O that the soap is made with), and then I place the cover over the box so that the cotton ball is close to the soaps, but not touching them. Works great!

MarieJeanette

This looks like a nice storage rack. I use large tupperware under the bed storage boxes from Walmart but I ran out of room under the bed. Now I have them stacked on top of one another and having to move them is a pain. They hold a lot of soap though. How big are these drawers in this storage unit? Do they hold a lot of soap for you? This looks like it would be easier that having to lift storage units to get to the soap you need!