Mottled Rustics

Pam W

Very nice! If I were shopping at your place, I'd snap those up to grace my living room in a heartbeat. :)

One of these days, I'm actually going to get up the nerve to try rustics in more than one color. :laugh2:

ETA: Hey, I just saw you're in the valley. You coming to the AZ gathering of soap and candle artisans? You could bring me one there -- I'll take the green one, please! :laugh2:

Sorry AJ, the green one is taken. I get to keep one of the Rice Flowers but the others will be going out the door tomorrow.:cry2:

Shannon, the Patch/Rose has a kick-but throw.(Patch from Peaks and English Rose from BB)

Thank you all for the nice compliments. I love making rustics - it's always such a surprise when the candles are de-molded. I had only a slab of this wax for testing but was very satisfied with the results.

Thanks Ducky. A little greenery around the candles did make a nice pic and the tree won't miss that limb at all :grin2:

These went over like gang-busters. When I delivered them, all the employees were on them like stink on you-know-what - sold the one that I was going to keep for myself and had to come home & make more. While I was working on them, I kept hearing those taunting words "but can I do it again"....2nd batch came out as nice as the 1st.

Have to say thanks to everyone here at CT for the tips and inspiration.