Just for fun

cybersix

lol i thought work was still on my mind (before I read what you typed!) I work at Kawasaki but thought huh if that was only blue and red it would look just like kawasaki! (color of our building) lol

Looks pretty good if it reminded me of the place!

Ash

I like it! How did you add the logo? I'm thinking of personalised candles for presents with the recipients initial where you've got the K.

I drawed on a sheet the "K" logo, then I cut it. I poured a little bit of wax in a jar topper.. when the wax was still a little warm but not so warm i put the K on it, witha knife I cut the wak following the K profile.. hope you understand what I say because I think I wrote a lot of mistakes.

Then I took my wax "K" and put it in the side of a pre-heated mold, I press it a bit, then I poured the green wax. I poured at 150 but maybe it's too low because around the "K" there are small "holes" without wax.

How can you live in Italy and ride a Kawasaki???

Ducati all the way!

(Moto Guzzi is nice too.)

Still, I like the candle. :)

:P Here in Italy Ducati and Moto Guzzi are not so appreciated.. There are few "aficionados" but it seems that this motorbike have a lot of problems!! And they cost a lot!!

Kawasaki is less expensive and more reliable as other Japanese bikes.

Shhhhhh.......;)

I drawed on a sheet the "K" logo, then I cut it. I poured a little bit of wax in a jar topper.. when the wax was still a little warm but not so warm i put the K on it, witha knife I cut the wak following the K profile.. hope you understand what I say because I think I wrote a lot of mistakes.

Then I took my wax "K" and put it in the side of a pre-heated mold, I press it a bit, then I poured the green wax. I poured at 150 but maybe it's too low because around the "K" there are small "holes" without wax.

You've explained it really well. Thanks. :wink2:

I'm a Kawi fan, that looks great! My nephew would love something like that but now he is into KTM (Orange/Black). He is racing on Sunday! I still think the Kawi was more reliable. Funny Kawi has a red & blue building.....That should be Honda :P

Anyhow, love your candle :yay: