Very Strange Fragrance Request

Lightkeeper

Okay,

I had a strange request today. Someone was looking for a fresh ink smell. Like when you open up a brand new magazine, there is a certain smell to it that she apparently really likes. Wow, that is not something that ever crossed my mind. I had to open up my new magazine that I got in the mail today and give it a sniff, so I could try and see what she was talking about. I guess there is a certain scent to it, but can't imagine how (or why) you would want to recreate that? Well, I guess to each his own.

I'm sure there have been much stranger requests, but this was on the top of my list.

Has anyone heard of such a thing?:D

Well, it's good to know that she is not alone in this! I never really paid much attention to there being a certain scent to it. I guess it may not be so unusual after all. She might be on to something by golly! I will have to check with Taylored Concepts to see if they have such a thing.

Thanks!:D

Remember the smell of paper made from the ditto machines. I miss that smell, if that could be bottled up. Yum!

OMG!! I used to volunteer in grammer school to make copies of anything for my teacher ..just so I could use the ditto machine and inhale that scent!!