In search of EUCALYPTUS

grama

Does anyone know of a eucalyptus fo that smells true to the eucalyptus like is used in arrangements? I have a eucalyptus that smells good and a couple of customers love but I have one looking for what I call a true eucalyptus. TIA

I haven't - the only 2 I have tried has been cierra's eucalyptus leaf - which several of customers really like and the the eucalyptus from wsp and it was not good. Peaks - does it have the mediciney smell or any added other scent? Would love just the straight eucalyptus like the dried stuff.

I have been on this same search myself and even ones that are named Eucalyptus leaf still have the mediciny oil smell. Cierra's was the closest I could find. I found when I wrote to ask suppliers for descriptions if they didn't have one listed I would word it as dried eucalyptus scent not the eucalyptus oil scent.

Well - I said I was in search of the real eucalyptus and so I ordered some from ICS - I' m still waiting :waiting: not good. THe pink sugar, cranberry chutney, and creme brulee smell real good oob, hope they will in wax. If I can escape this "funk" I am in today I will try to pour some tomorrow.

My gosh - have you checked out the new scents at candles and supplies. Over 300. I know they have got some bad pr in past but the times I have ordered from them I have not had a problem and the fo's have been good. Going to try the eucalyptus and probably more - my addition kicked in:D

My gosh - have you checked out the new scents at candles and supplies. Over 300. I know they have got some bad pr in past but the times I have ordered from them I have not had a problem and the fo's have been good. Going to try the eucalyptus and probably more - my addition kicked in:D

I personally don't use them anymore because of my bad experiences, but...I will give them positive when it is deserved. Good luck, I hope you like their euc.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to check and see if you got the eucalyptus in yet? If it's what I'm hoping for I'll order 5# at a time cause it will sell that good down here.

I was on a hunt for JCB and decided to try gelluminations and they had eucalyptus so I ordered an 8oz bottle to try. Will post when it comes in. Probably another wild goose hunt:wink2:

OK - got my eucalyptus from gelluminations - totally different smell that I ever smelled. OOB was not sure so put some on my wrist - that is how I test a fo I am not sure of;) and you know - it smells very good. Don't know how to compare it to the real thing but I LIKE IT:yay: Got to try it in wax now. I think it may even be good in b&b products. Will have to check web site and see if skin saft. Not stinging my arm yet.

I will stop searching for eucalyptus now.

The Japanese Cherry Blossom is great!