Unbelievable!

Sharon in PA

I ordered from Stacy (Daystar) on Thurs. night, I got my package a few minutes ago, and I am in PA!! Thank you, Stacy!!

I was totally surprised and pleased, not to mention impressed!

Now to testing!!!:drool:

HEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You can't tell us you got a drool-worthy package without dishing what ya got!!!:wink2:

Oh, gee, how could I not enable you all!!! LOL!

TOTALLY pleased, OOB, with my goodies!:drool:

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, so strong, and yum! Very upscale bakery scent!

Amaretto Tiramisu, smells delish, had a tart once from a friend I believe it was from AH/RE, so I am very anxious to get this into wax!

Black Currant and Raspberry form Serendipities, smells very good!

Incredible Baked Cherry Delight...it was a toss up between this and the Cherry Meringue Bites, but I have that luscious Iced Cherry Chip Cake already from Flickers, so I thought this one sounded different. It is, and very strong and yummy! There's gonna be lots of layers in this one once it gets into wax!

Creme de la Creme- Had this before, and it is a great thrower, love this one!

Now with the horrible stuff on the news, I'd like nothing more than to escape to my basement and immerse myself in testing!:(

thanks! now I can't wait for mine!! Right before 1:00 I ordered a sampler with Creme de la creme, chocolate silk frappucino, better than sex cake, buttercream, and peach jam cheesecake.

And no, i didn't forget the BJBC, I've already sampled it and LUV IT!

Sharon...please post burn reviews!!

Hey Jenn you can wear that Better Than Sex Cake too. It wasn't irritating to my skin when I spilled it doing the sniff tests at work ... I actually smelled good all day long lol.

Now I might be interested in some cherry reviews. :wink2:

OOh...hubby loves pineapple...uh-oh!!:wink2:

I, too, got my package a few minutes ago. The depth of the Baked Cherry Delight is incredible...wonderful when you can smell every separate component!

Also got the Spice Market. OOB there is something so familiar - just can't quite put my finger on it. OH - memories from the past ... but what was it???

Will certainly be taking advantage of the extended free shipping - she's got another customer now. :D